Insurance 101: 4 Things You Should Know
You probably are aware of the fact that we have an in-house Farmer’s Insurance Agency to help with any car insurance needs you have. However, did you know they can also assist you with all of your other insurance needs?
I recently chatted with two of our insurance reps, Dick Bailey and Cydnee Ickes, and gathered 4 facts they thought you should know:
There is no such thing as “one size fits all” with life insurance.
When it comes to life insurance, most people want to know how much and what kind they need. However, it isn’t so simple. Life insurance (which is the most important insurance we provide) is something that needs to be discussed directly with your agent to ensure you have just the right amount and plan for you.
Farmer’s has released their own VISA card, and you may want to check it out.
The thought of another credit card may make your eyes roll, but this is one that may be worth considering.
To get straight to the point, here are 3 important things to know about the Farmer’s VISA:
1. There is no annual fee and you get points on all purchases. Even better? It gives you triple points for Farmers Insurance premiums, gas store purchases, and home improvement purchases (which can be some big ticket items!).
2. For insurance, it gives you a year of 0% interest, so you can purchase your insurance with the one-pay option, which is the highest cost savings we offer.
3. Your points can be redeemed for credit on your bill, offering you even more savings!
The best insurance requires the best people.
Naturally, you want the best insurance deal out there. Besides making sure you have the right coverage on the things you wish to protect, such as family, your future, and your dreams, the best insurance deal really starts with your agent.
Having someone who will look out for you and help fight the battles–both big and small–that the insurance process inevitably brings to your life is key. Also, their commitment to continuously discuss your coverage as your life changes is equally important.
Life insurance for your kiddos comes with perks.
Many of us don’t even consider purchasing life insurance for our young children, but you should know there are a few benefits to doing so:
1. It can guarantee they have/can get insurance when they become adults.
2. Their rates are very low, and you can lock in that rate for the long term.
3. Some policies will offer investment growth, which (when left alone) can grow to a nice retirement sum!
If you have any insurance-related questions, feel free to stop by and chat with our insurance reps, Dick and Cydnee, any time.
Have a question about the car buying process? Email email@example.com and we’ll feature your question in an upcoming blog!